Monday, May 24, 2010

Last First Line

The last First Line quiz has been posed - until this summer.  Poor Christopher and his wild dreams!  If you know my taste in books, you may have guessed the answer.

The first line last cited here came from The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones, a book I have read more times than I want to admit.  If you guessed  The House at Pooh Corner, you picked another of my all-time favorite books.  



The coming week is full of a lot of excitement.  If you attend either Ironton or Fogelsville schools, watch for my appearance on Morning Announcements.

Book Expo America opens in New York tomorrow and the whole Book World is buzzing with excitement. 

Pick up a copy of the Summer Newsletter at the Parkland Community Library, Township buildings and some churches.  Or check those backpacks; newsletters are being handed out in the elementary schools this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment